Pin Code Keypad
Increase Site Safety & Security by Limiting Ignition Access to Authorised Operators Only
Designed for all types of forklift trucks, the Transmon Engineering Pin Code Key Pad Access (KPA) is a key pad access interface unit that will only activate the ignition once a valid operator code is entered.
How it works
Internal Combustion Trucks:
A valid operator code is entered on the keypad and the interface unit activates the ignition system. Pressing ‘P’ operates the starter and pressing ‘P’ again stops the engine.
On electric plants, operating the truck push-stop safety switch will turn off the machine.
Key features include:
- Separate interface unit for security and easy installation
- Surface mounted – needs no back box
- Easy to use push button start and stop
- Can be used with or without vehicle key switch
- Hardwearing and waterproof stainless steel key pad
- Over 50 driver codes
- Access restricted to authorised drivers only
- Can discourage and prevent theft
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel and Electric trucks
- Designed and built in the UK
- Enhances driver accountability
- Improves site safety
- Ideal for inside and outside usage
Need more info?
+44 (0)116 260 4200