OC55 Expert Fleet Management WiFi
Provides Fleet Management, Usable Software, Driver Access and Impact Monitoring with Additional Compatibility all from one unit!
Working with our partner Powerfleet, the Powerfleet OC55 has been adopted by some of the largest forklift truck manufacturers, suppliers and users in the world. It provides real-time information about the fleet, helping logistics professionals to manage their fleet operations more effectively.
How it works
The system communicates by using its own existing WiFi with the cloud based software. This provides real-time information and automatically generated reports and alerts.
A highly flexible daily checks system also allows your truck maintenance procedures to go paper-free. This has many associated cost and environmental benefits for your company!
Drivers can log in via a manual key code (4 digits), or an RFID fob.
Key features include:
- Colour LCD display
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel & Electric Trucks
- Eliminates keys, increasing security
- Up to 1,000 drivers with a combination of key codes and RFID fobs
- Up to 3,000 log memory – oldest entries are overwritten automatically when full
- Start vehicles with keypad or RFID fob
- Fully configurable operators check list questions
- Impact Detection (variable sensitivity and handling options)
- Recorded events can be filtered, graphed and reported using included software
- Certain events can be reported instantly via email
- Automatic driver code expiration – automatic lockout upon reaching retraining date
- Instant Messaging Service – simple messages can be sent to trucks, and replied to by driver with set responses
- Automatic data exchange via Wi-Fi using existing infrastructure where available
- Drivers can only drive what they are allowed to
- Increased site safety and reduced damage from increased accountability
- Truck usage and utilisation monitoring – increase your efficiency
- Driver re-training alerts / licence monitoring
Need more info?
For more information, get in contact with us today:
+44 (0)116 260 4200
OC53 Powerfleet Essence Fleet Management Bluetooth
The Powerfleet OC53 has been adopted by some of the largest forklift truck manufacturers, suppliers and users in the world. It provides real-time information about the fleet, assisting logistics professionals with managing their operations more effectively.
TE Pin Code Key Pad Access
Designed for all types of forklift trucks, the Transmon Engineering Key Pad Access (KPA) is a pin code key pad access interface unit that will only activate the ignition once a valid operator code is entered. The unit offers numerous benefits including enhanced driver accountability and improved site safety.